Taiwanese...and....

Yesterday, scrolling up, down, bottom and up. Twitter is the place where I did that and mostly I found my friend talking about a taiwanese. A muslim taiwanese. He has been studying in Malaysia for two years and fluent speaking in Malay. She gave the link to his wall and continued fantasizing. As I opened the the link, first thing came out, "he can speak malay? wow" 

Clicking on the pictures and he has the k-pop idols looks. Soon after that, I came back to my timeline and wrote "He's from Taiwan, can speak Malay and has Xiah Junsu's look..." . "Two girls are crazy-ing over him, well he can speak malay though" ... He is quite nice to talk to us for almost two hours. Because he can speak our language and I paid more attention on him more than on the people on my timeline. We talked about so many things: Taiwan, bubble tea and most about K-Pop; Super Junior and Exo...

Just today, just today... I realised something.. Are you referring to me? I feel it.. You wrote in pinyin so that nobody can even translate including me. Thank you so much for making me wondering behind those alphabets. Yes, I did. I'm wondering what were you talking about and when you wrote in chinese.. My hands and moving to open a new tab, click on "Google Translate" and copy-paste. In the end, I didn't do it. I felt what am I going to do was annoying. I closed the tab and watched something can make feel pleasant..